In accordance with the resolution at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Tethys Oil on 15 May 2019, a nomination committee has been formed. Tethys Oil’s nomination committee for the AGM 2020 consists of the following members:
Viktor Modigh, chairman of the nomination committee, representing Magnus Nordin
Mikael Petersson, representing Lansdowne Partners Austria GmbH and Coeli Asset Management AB
Jan Risberg, representing himself
Geoffrey Turbott, chairman of the board Tethys Oil AB
The tasks of the nomination committee shall be to prepare for the AGM 2020 proposals in respect of:
- number of directors of the board
- remuneration to the chairman of the board of directors, the other directors of the board and the auditors respectively
- remuneration, if any, for committee work
- the composition of the board of directors
- the chairman of the board of directors
- resolution regarding the process of the nomination committee 2021
- chairman at the annual general meeting
- election of auditors
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the nomination committee can do so to the chairman of the nomination committee, not later than 13 February 2020: email@example.com or by letter to Tethys Oil AB, Nomination Committee, Hovslagargatan 5B, SE-111 48 Stockholm.
The AGM 2020 is planned to be held in Stockholm, Sweden, on 13 May 2020 at 15.00 CET.