In accordance with the resolution at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Tethys Oil on 13 May 2020, a nomination committee has been formed. Tethys Oil’s nomination committee for the AGM 2021 consists of the following members:
Viktor Modigh, chairman of the nomination committee, representing Magnus Nordin
Mikael Petersson, representing Lansdowne Partners Austria GmbH
Jan Risberg, representing himself
Geoffrey Turbott, chairman of the board Tethys Oil AB
The tasks of the nomination committee shall be to prepare for the AGM 2021 proposals in respect of:
- number of directors of the board
- remuneration to the chairman of the board of directors, the other directors of the board and the auditors respectively
- remuneration, if any, for committee work
- the composition of the board of directors
- the chairman of the board of directors
- resolution regarding the process of the nomination committee 2022
- chairman at the annual general meeting
- election of auditors
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the nomination committee can do so to the chairman of the nomination committee: email@example.com or by letter to Tethys Oil AB, Nomination Committee, Hovslagargatan 5B, SE-111 48 Stockholm.
The AGM 2021 is planned to be held in Stockholm, Sweden, on 19 May 2021 at 15.00 CEST.