In accordance with the resolution at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Tethys Oil on 17 May 2017, a nomination committee has been formed. Tethys Oil’s nomination committee for the AGM 2018 consists of the following members:
Erik Norman, chairman of the nomination committee, represents himself
Mikael Petersson, represents Lansdowne Investment Company Limited
Viktor Modigh, represents Magnus Nordin
Dennis Harlin, chairman of the board Tethys Oil AB
The tasks of the nomination committee shall be to prepare for the AGM 2018 proposals in respect of:
- number of directors of the board
- remuneration to the chairman of the board of directors, the other directors of the board and the auditors respectively
- remuneration, if any, for committee work
- the composition of the board of directors
- the chairman of the board of directors
- resolution regarding the process of the nomination committee 2019
- chairman at the annual general meeting
- election of auditors
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the nomination committee can do so to the chairman of the nomination committee, not later than 31 January 2018: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Tethys Oil AB, Nomination Committee, Hovslagargatan 5B, SE-111 48 Stockholm.
The AGM 2018 is planned to be held in Stockholm, Sweden, on 9 May 2018.
For further information, please contact
Magnus Nordin, managing director, phone +46 8 505 947 00
Jesper Alm, CFO, phone +46 8 505 947 00
Tethys Oil AB (publ)
Tethys Oil is a Swedish oil company with focus on onshore areas with known oil discoveries. Tethys Oil’s core area is Oman, where the company holds 2P reserves of 21 mmbo and has oil production of about 12,000 barrels per day from Blocks 3&4. Tethys Oil also has onshore exploration licences in Lithuania and France and some production in Lithuania. The shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (TETY).